To get your passport and shop list Click Here
Bay Area Shop Hop – February 2017
Event Title: “Shop for the Stars”
Date: FEBRUARY 1 – 28, 2017
Free Gift: Free gift to the first 100 visitors at each participating store.
Patriotic Blocks and Projects for sale:
1. Blocks kits ranging from $3 to $5 will be available for sale.
2. Stores will create projects that incorporate the blocks. Project kits will be available for purchase as well.
3. Some store will also create patterns and kits for the Eagles that you will find at each store.
Prizes and How to Win:
1. Complete all 18 stores to be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card or a $50 gift card from one store. (36 Winners)
2. Complete at least 5 stores to be entered into a drawing for a bundle of 10 Fat quarters. (18 Winners)
3. Find all 18 Eagles and get all 18 stores to stamp the passport. ONE entry will win 90 Fat quarters. The winner of this drawing will still qualify for the gift card drawings.(1 Winner)
4. Enter the individual stores’ drawing for a chance to win a gift basket valued at $100. (18 Winners)
Requirements for customers:
1. You must have a passport that you either printed from the website or picked up from a participating store.
2. You must be 12 years or older and present your own passport to participate.
3. You are responsible for making sure that your Passport is stamped by a store employee.
4. When you locate the Eagle, you must ask a store employee to stamp your passport a second time.
5. You must turn in your passport to a participating store before the close of business on February 28th.
6. You must be 18 years or older to qualify for the prize drawings.