Please read and understand the following before registering for a class -
1. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
2. PREWORK for classes is located at the bottom of each class page. Please arrive prepared so class can start promptly.
3. Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
4. Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the homework list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
5. Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt. If you are attending an embroidery class please bring your embroidery machine.
6. Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
7. If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
8. All items on the class supply list are eligible for a 15% discount (not to be combined with other offers). We encourage you to purchase your class supplies at Gigi’s Fabric Shop, so that we may continue to bring you fun, innovative and exciting classes. We appreciate your support of our shop!
1. We don’t have minimum enrollment however we do reserve the right to cancel the class due to low enrollment. You will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
2. If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Same day cancellations will not receive a refund. However, you may send a friend in your place.
Please verify that any class you wish to enroll in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.